Tuesday 31 May 2011

Plenary for my horror movie

I used spooky effects and throughout the horror movie used red as the background. I used spooky music for an a effect and to build tension in the movie. Also used spooky music to suit my movie and for the audience to know that this is a horror movie. The Diagetic sounds within the scene used are screaming and footsteps. To make my horror movie effective i used quick cut to make it look fast and frantic and to keep the audience engaged. I used fade in the begining to show that we are going from outside like a ghost going fom outside through the walls into the inside. I also used establishing shot at the begining to show the setting of where the movie would take place. I carefully decided what sounds and effects I was going to use in my horror movie for it to look very scary but seen as a very good piece of work to achieve an distinction. It was a very good experience making my horror movie because i haven't made a movie before.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment