Monday 9 May 2011

Children mood board 2

I have chosen to create a childrens mood board because i thought it would be very fun and exciting to create. I have placed the following images above on my mood board because they are all childrens best characters and programmes which they enjoy watching.

My demographic audience group is children from the age of 3-9 years old where that is why I have pasted images of childrens favourite  programmes from Ceebibies to Nick Jr because children enjoy watching TV of animated characters which entertains them a lot from those channels. The meaning i was creating from my mood board is a happy, exciting, energetic and fun by the colours on my mood board which is very bright and would catch the childrens eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Kadijah
    This is brilliant
    Your mood board clearly communicates the content of your media product. You have explained your decisions, why you have used these images, and how they are relevant to the target audience.
    You have also explained how the moodboard communicates a particular feeling and deeper meaning.
    Distinction - well done!

    To make it even better, you could add fonts, shapes and colours that might communicate the style of your publication

    ReplyDelete