Monday 20 June 2011

Analysis of my results from my questionnaire on Survey Monkey
From my results from survey monkey I have discovered that my audience is between the age of 13-16 years old and they are all female.  Most of my audience lives in flats which show they live in urban areas.  The audience uses the internet more at home than at other place which shows most of my audience has a computer at home to access to the internet. The type of music mostly my audience listens to is R&B which shows most of them are city type and urban youths who are black as most of the R&B artist and music is from a black origin. It also shows that that is why most people do not play any instruments because they are all into singing.  The amount of magazines my audience buys are at least three which shows that my audience are provided with allowances from their parents once a week to spend.  Some of audience watch a lot of TV because it is their best interest where it clashes with others also having a interest in clothes shopping which shows half of my audience enjoy snuggled up indoors and others are outgoing with friends. The audience uses up to date technology. Most uses Face book but mostly more of YouTube which shows most of them want demand on the music they listen to. On music people spend a lot of money on from £10-£50 which shows that  most have a disposable income to spend on things they really want and enjoy buying and that most have an huge interest in music. Most people from my audience read a lot of magazines like Heat or Closer which shows they are interested in gossip and celebrities lifestyle from what they do in their spare time.
The task for this piece of writing i did was to create a questionaire on Survey Monkey where people in my class completed my questionaire by answering all questions. From this i saw the results which was gathered and i analysed them and wrote up my findings to what kind of audience i had.

No comments:

Post a Comment